Binks Higher Ratio Airless and Air Assisted Airless pumps
- Anti-Stall Magnetic detents (patent) with quick exhaust valves (patent) for fast stroke change over with virtually no pulse.
- Carbon or Stainless Steel wetted parts with Ceramic-Coated piston rod for extended working life cycle
- Quiet operation, lubricant free, no ice air motor
- Self adjusting spring loaded packing’s with large lubricant cup for reduced down time
- Quick fluid section disconnection from air motor for easier servicing
- CE marked and fully ATEX approved.
Binks MX pumps are a cutting edge design in air operated pump technology utilizing our patented magnetic detents to eliminate the possibility of stalling and dramatically enhance the smooth pump operation at change over with virtually no pulse so as to provide the best “surge free” paint delivery for the perfect finish.
Binks MX pumps operate at 70:1, 60:1, 42:1 and 35:1 ratio’s delivering up to 11.4 or 13.2 liters per minute output at 60 cycles (max). They are fitted with self adjusting spring loaded packing’s to extend their working life and reduce the need for costly maintenance and downtime.
The MX pump’s piston rods are Ceramic-Coated which lasts up to 3 times longer than hard chrome, further extending the pump working life cycle. The fluid sections and all wetted parts are constructed from high grade carbon or stainless steel with tungsten carbide seats for durability and paint compatibility.